Type IIR Fluid Resistance Surgical Masks - 100 pieces (£0.28 each)
To limit the transmission of the infective agent from staff to patients & vice versa
When worn properly, face masks help to block respiratory secretions produced by the wearer from contaminating other persons and surfaces. They also help to block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain germs from reaching the wearer.
- Class I non-sterile
- Medical grade - IIR
- CE marked
- Bacterial filtration efficiency of 98% or above
- Differential pressure of less than 60Pa/cm2
- Certified EN14683
- Fluid resistance 120mmhg
- 10 masks per individual bag
All goods must be sent back in an outer box, hand wrapped or shrink wrapped to avoid courier labels being placed on the goods.
- All goods must be unopened and unused
- No labels or writing on the boxes
- Minimum 12 months expiry date required
- All goods must be in a re-saleable condition
- A 20% handling fee is applicable to each return, up to a maximum of £50 unless this is an exchange
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in a credit not being issued and any goods returned in an unsuitable condition will be charged a re-packaging fee.