Type IIR Fluid Resistance Surgical Masks - 1,000,000 pieces (£0.11 each)
To limit the transmission of the infective and agent from staff to patients and vice versa
When worn properly, face masks help to block respiratory secretions produced by the wearer from contaminating other persons and surfaces. They also help to block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain germs from reaching the wearer.
- Class I non-sterile
- Medical grade - IIR
- CE marked
- Bacterial filtration efficiency of 98% or above
- Differential pressure of less than 60Pa/cm2
- Certified EN14683
- Fluid resistance 120mmhg
- 10 masks per individual bag
All goods must be sent back in an outer box, hand wrapped or shrink wrapped to avoid courier labels being placed on the goods.
- All goods must be unopened and unused
- No labels or writing on the boxes
- Minimum 12 months expiry date required
- All goods must be in a re-saleable condition
- A 20% handling fee is applicable to each return, up to a maximum of £50 unless this is an exchange
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in a credit not being issued and any goods returned in an unsuitable condition will be charged a re-packaging fee.