Q2 Seated Transfer Banana Board
A Seated transfer board is a piece of equipment that helps assist a person move or 'transfer' from one surface to another; for example, from bed to chair or from wheelchair to toilet.
- Curved board shape allows side-to-side and straight transfers
- Supports independent movement
- Non Slip Pads to ensure safe movement
- Tapered edges to ensure easy insertion and removal
- Lightweight, easy to hold and carry
- Low cost hard-wearing board
- Versatile patented curved shape for smooth side to side or straight transf
- Original Banana Transfer Board
All goods must be sent back in an outer box, hand wrapped or shrink wrapped to avoid courier labels being placed on the goods.
- All goods must be unopened and unused
- No labels or writing on the boxes
- Minimum 12 months expiry date required
- All goods must be in a re-saleable condition
- A 20% handling fee is applicable to each return, up to a maximum of £50 unless this is an exchange
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in a credit not being issued and any goods returned in an unsuitable condition will be charged a re-packaging fee.