Lateral Transfer Board Rigid
The transfer board is designed to assist in the lateral transfer of adults or paediatrics from bed to bed, trolley or operating table. These boards are NOT designed for lifting and should only be used to bridge a gap of no more than 15cm between the surfaces.
- High strength polypropylene for maximum durability
- Lightweight with eight handholds for easy manoeuvrability
- Anti slip pads ensure maximum grip during transfer
- Requires minimum storage space
- Easy to wipe clean
- Two widths and lengths available
All goods must be sent back in an outer box, hand wrapped or shrink wrapped to avoid courier labels being placed on the goods.
- All goods must be unopened and unused
- No labels or writing on the boxes
- Minimum 12 months expiry date required
- All goods must be in a re-saleable condition
- A 20% handling fee is applicable to each return, up to a maximum of £50 unless this is an exchange
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in a credit not being issued and any goods returned in an unsuitable condition will be charged a re-packaging fee.