Flojac Flat Lifting Air Device
The Flojac is a truly multifunctional piece of equipment that is a must-have product for community carer providers. Its primary function is that of a Flat Lifting Kit with its’s capability to lift a patient of up to 500kg in a falls situation. However, the Flojac is being used more than ever as a second surface when beds or mattresses are being changed in the community setting.
- Wedge for added patient comfort
- SWL 500kg
- Multi-layered flat lifting device
- 10 TPU handles to enable better posture in movement
- Easy to inflate and deflate
- No removable parts
- Made and serviced in the UK
- Wipeable Safety Strap and Buckle
- Wipeable Ladder Handles
All goods must be sent back in an outer box, hand wrapped or shrink wrapped to avoid courier labels being placed on the goods.
- All goods must be unopened and unused
- No labels or writing on the boxes
- Minimum 12 months expiry date required
- All goods must be in a re-saleable condition
- A 20% handling fee is applicable to each return, up to a maximum of £50 unless this is an exchange
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in a credit not being issued and any goods returned in an unsuitable condition will be charged a re-packaging fee.