Disposable Apron - 600 pieces (£0.08 each)
To protect healthcare workers during procedures and patient care activities.
Indicated for use when there is risk of splashes or sprays to protect clothes, where gowns are used on a sessional basis or where the gowns are not fluid resistant. Re-use of aprons is not recommended.
- Designed to have the protection and comfort of the user at its best interest
- Simple halter neck and waist tie
- One size – 70cm x 117cm
- Tie to the back of apron
- 16 microns white colour
All goods must be sent back in an outer box, hand wrapped or shrink wrapped to avoid courier labels being placed on the goods.
- All goods must be unopened and unused
- No labels or writing on the boxes
- Minimum 12 months expiry date required
- All goods must be in a re-saleable condition
- A 20% handling fee is applicable to each return, up to a maximum of £50 unless this is an exchange
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in a credit not being issued and any goods returned in an unsuitable condition will be charged a re-packaging fee.