Washable Versal Slide Sheet 100cm x 230cm
The intended use of a Slide Sheet is to reduce the friction and shear during the task of moving and /or repositioning a patient on a surface; it also reduces the effort and reduces the manual handling risk of the staff undertaking these manoeuvres.
- Simplifies and helps reduce confusion of slide sheet selection by having one sheet for all repositions medially and laterally
- Improve patient safety by ensuring all bony prominences of the patient are protected by two layers of slide sheet
- Can improve patient comfort, reduce nursing time and improve efficiency of care
- Can help reduce the hidden costs of pressure ulcers or an MSK injury
- Breathable Fabric
- Head and foot label for easy identification of orientation
- Drawstring bag to improve storage
- Latex free – minimises risk of allergic reaction
- Silicone coated with high slip finish
All goods must be sent back in an outer box, hand wrapped or shrink wrapped to avoid courier labels being placed on the goods.
- All goods must be unopened and unused
- No labels or writing on the boxes
- Minimum 12 months expiry date required
- All goods must be in a re-saleable condition
- A 20% handling fee is applicable to each return, up to a maximum of £50 unless this is an exchange
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in a credit not being issued and any goods returned in an unsuitable condition will be charged a re-packaging fee.