FFP3 – Respirator Masks - Half Mask - 50 pieces (£5.75 each)
These products meet the requirements of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 filtering facepiece respirators for use against particles. They high efficiency and strong electrostatic filtering materials effectively filter solid and non-volatile liquid particles.
- Inhalation and expiration resistances do not exceed 1.50mbar at 95l/min continuous flow
- EU Type Examination certificate, certified by BSi
All goods must be sent back in an outer box, hand wrapped or shrink wrapped to avoid courier labels being placed on the goods.
- All goods must be unopened and unused
- No labels or writing on the boxes
- Minimum 12 months expiry date required
- All goods must be in a re-saleable condition
- A 20% handling fee is applicable to each return, up to a maximum of £50 unless this is an exchange
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in a credit not being issued and any goods returned in an unsuitable condition will be charged a re-packaging fee.