FFP3 – Respirator Masks - Half Mask & Type IIR Fluid Resistance Surgical Masks Bundle (£4.50 each)
Offer: 200 FFP3 & Get 400 Type IIR Fluid Resistance Surgical Masks
FFP3 – Respirator Masks - Half Mask
These products meet the requirements of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 filtering facepiece respirators for use against particles. The high efficiency and strong electrostatic filtering materials effectively filter solid and non-volatile liquid particles.
- Inhalation and expiration resistances do not exceed 1.50mbar at 95l/min continuous flow
- EU Type Examination certificate, certified by BSi
Type IIR Fluid Resistance Surgical Masks
To limit the transmission of the infective agent from staff to patients & vice versa
When worn properly, face masks help to block respiratory secretions produced by the wearer from contaminating other persons and surfaces. They also help to block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain germs from reaching the wearer.
- Class I non-sterile
- Medical grade - IIR
- CE marked
- Bacterial filtration efficiency of 98% or above
- Differential pressure of less than 60Pa/cm2
- Certified EN14683
- Fluid resistance 120mmhg
- 10 masks per individual bag
All goods must be sent back in an outer box, hand wrapped or shrink wrapped to avoid courier labels being placed on the goods.
- All goods must be unopened and unused
- No labels or writing on the boxes
- Minimum 12 months expiry date required
- All goods must be in a re-saleable condition
- A 20% handling fee is applicable to each return, up to a maximum of £50 unless this is an exchange
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in a credit not being issued and any goods returned in an unsuitable condition will be charged a re-packaging fee.